Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about one of our case studies click here.
City of Surrey/TransLink
Developing a transit exchange evaluation matrix and a local VISSIM model enabled the client to understand the real value of the proposed improvements to the town center transportation system.
- Transport mode: Bus & coach, Urban transit
- Service: Development planning, Local transport policy, Sustainable transport
Increasing rail ridership through more sustainable patterns of station access through quantifying and evaluating the impacts of changes to rail and station access policy on ridership demand using a Multiple Account Evaluation Framework and Life Cycle Costing Approach.
- Transport mode: Bus & coach, Cycling & walking, Rail, Urban transit
- Service: Economics, Local transport policy, Sustainable transport
- Client type:
- Region: North America
City of Longmont
Steer Davies Gleave led a consultant team to develop a transit-oriented development plan for downtown Longmont, Colorado. The focus of the plan was on how transit investment can help shape the future of the area in an uncertain planning and funding environment.
- Transport mode: Cycling & walking, Urban transit
- Service: Development planning, Economics, Local transport policy, Sustainable transport
City of Berkeley
SDG developed the goBerkeley TDM program brand and will be implementing an outreach strategy to promote sustainable transportation to employers and employees, while also promoting new and efficient parking pricing policies in three Downtown Berkeley commercial areas.