An excellent turnout of attendees joined a...
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about us, the projects we have worked on or any of our services, get in touch here.
We are the rail sector's leading independent consultancy and have been providing advice to the global rail market since 1979, in fact, our first ever job was to provide Manchester Airport with a direct rail link to the city centre.
Now 30 years later and after much change, we are focused on new challenges facing rail including:
- In the long term, to provide more capacity, and
- In the medium term, to help reduce carbon emissions from the transport sector.
So, why us?
As leading rail consultants, we are passionate about making meaningful and successful contributions that enhance national rail networks and operations. We want to help you best serve the needs of your passengers, the environment and the economy.
Made up of planners, operations specialists, engineers, economists, designers, business strategy and finance analysts, researchers and modellers, our rail team doesn’t just provide solutions in silos – in fact, we specialise in integrating these disciplines to deliver the solutions that clients need.
We are renowned for challenging assumptions and ensuring schemes are tested against a seriously developed Do-Minimum and that the ‘next best’ and ‘least cost’ alternatives are developed with the same rigour and high standards as the scheme options.
What we can do for you
- Rail demand & revenue forecasting
- Financial modelling
- Rail operations & costing
- Rail strategy development & implementation
- Prepare business case
- Route finding and (pre-feasibility)studies
- Public consultation, outreach & stakeholder engagement
- Rail project delivery & appraisal
- Rail franchising - bidding, specification & evaluation
- Performance regime design
- Ticketing & retailing
- Station design and development
- Rail pricing & fares
- Transport engineering
- Communications strategy & branding
Our clients include
- AVEP, Spain/Portugal
- Department for Transport, UK
- DSB Group
- European Commission
- First Group
- National Express
- Network Rail
- NTV (Italy)
- Office of the Rail Regulator
- Rail Procurement Agency, Ireland
- RAVE, Portugal
- Réseau Ferré de France (RFF)
- SBB CFF FFS
- SJ Rail
For more information or to arrange an informal chat,
get in touch with us here
India’s railway network is one of the largest...
Many of us use rail stations daily, but how...