Steer Davies Gleave, Hackney Council and the...
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about us, the projects we have worked on or any of our services, get in touch here.
Albert Einstein - "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
We are at the hub of the cycling revolution, and with a global cycling team, we have experts to share the best design and provide client support from around the world.
Many transport and health issues can be solved by increasing cycling. Establishing conditions where cycling is safe and appealing in streets, open spaces, schools and workplaces can be a challenge, but is essential.
So, why us?
Steer Davies Gleave’s cycling team covers all aspects of cycling. We have experts in infrastructure, promotion, information, data, training, consultation and economics, and our team has been trusted to give expert advice to national, regional and local governments. We also have a deep understanding of the campaigning and cycling industry.
We can help anyone wanting to increase cycling with strategy, insight, network review or infrastructure design, including:
- Supporting local funding bids by showing how cycling will yield a high benefit to cost ratio.
- Designing iconic new infrastructure for cyclists, quality public spaces and coherent networks.
- Feasibility of new routes and auditing existing routes to identify and prioritise improvements.
- Analysing demographic data to plan networks and cycle hire schemes.
What can we do for you?
- Cycling Strategy and Bid Support
- Cycling Infrastructure
- Cycle audit and design
- Market Analysis
- Cycle Hire or Bikeshare
- Cycle rail integration
- Cycle training and promotion
- Travel Demand Management to support the door to door journey
- Travel Plans for schools businesses and other destinations
- Stakeholders and consultation
For more information or to arrange an informal chat,
get in touch with us here
Steer Davies Gleave is working on behalf of...
While it’s good to have ambition, there are...