Movement Matters is a series of inspirational...
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about us, the projects we have worked on or any of our services, get in touch here.
Successful development planning is not just about location. Accessibility and transport is a critical factor that can affect the potential of a site. People will only come to live, work and play at places if they can arrive and move around easily and conveniently.
Successful development planning can:
- smooth the planning permissions process for developers and local government
- facilitate regeneration
- balance transport capacity whilst still facilitating proposed development
- enable the movement of people to and within large developments, stations and events
- identify a city’s long-term transport needs and
- support sustainable development
So, why us?
Steer Davies Gleave has been providing transport planning solutions for the commercial, leisure, residential, healthcare, retail, education, aviation and energy sectors for 30 years and are in the unique position of having written best practice guidance and providing support to both the public sector and private clients.
We can successfully deliver complex projects and excel in helping to obtain planning permissions for schemes such as Battersea Power Station, Centre Point and the Wood Wharf development at Canary Wharf.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes city authorities, major developers, sports stadia, universities, house builders, local government, Olympic Authorities and regeneration agencies. They benefit from our proven track record and team of experts, who have successfully delivered and continue to provide advice on many landmark projects around the world.
What we can do for you
- Master planning
- Urban design
- Sustainable transport solutions
- Residential development
- Helping companies to move
- Commercial and retail development
- Stadia & major event planning
- Pedestrian modelling and connectivity
- Highway design & traffic modelling
- Accessibility and GIS planning
- Transport interchange planning
- Signage & wayfinding
- Communications strategy & implementation
For more information or to arrange an informal chat,
get in touch with us here